Do you hold any Nibiru tokens? Track $NIBI

Nibiru NIBI

Nibiru Chain is a breakthrough L1 blockchain and smart contract ecosystem providing superior throughput and unparalleled security.

Nibiru price
$0.1396
24h:
8.79%

Overview

Market Cap
Current: n/a
Fully Dilluted: $209,469,000
Supply
Circulating:
n/a
Total:
1,500,000,000
Trade Volume
24h:
$2,828,243
All Time High Price
$0.9601
From ATH:-85.5%
To ATH: +590%

Tokenomics

Allocations

Vesting

Unlock Schedule
Next Unlock
Nibiru NIBI
28
Days
02
Hrs
35
Min
12 Jul 2024
1.37% of total supply $2.8M unlock value 20.5M $NIBI

Token Unlocks Timeline

Sale Price Allocated Supply TGE
Mar, 24
Apr, 24
May, 24
Jun, 24
Jul, 24
Aug, 24
Sep, 24
Oct, 24
Nov, 24
Dec, 24
Jan, 25
Feb, 25
Mar, 25
Apr, 25
May, 25
Jun, 25
Jul, 25
Aug, 25
Sep, 25
Oct, 25
Nov, 25
Dec, 25
Jan, 26
Feb, 26
Mar, 26
Apr, 26
May, 26
Jun, 26
Jul, 26
Aug, 26
Sep, 26
Oct, 26
Nov, 26
Dec, 26
Jan, 27
Feb, 27
Mar, 27
Apr, 27
May, 27
Jun, 27
Jul, 27
Aug, 27
Sep, 27
Oct, 27
Nov, 27
CoinList ICO $0.05 8% 10% UNLOCKED Monthly Vesting - 1 year
Community - 60% -
Investors (Post-seed) - 8.2% 4% UNLOCKED Monthly Vesting - 2 years
Investors (Seed) - 8.5% 25% UNLOCKED CLIFF - 9 MONTHS Monthly Vesting - 3 years
Team & Contributors - 15.3% 2% UNLOCKED Monthly Vesting - 3 years

* TGE Unlock Percentage is relative to Allocated Supply, e.g. TGE 20% with 5% Allocation is 1% from total tokens unlocked at TGE

Token Sales

ICO - 01 Feb 24
Price
$0.05
ROI
2.79x
ATH ROI
19.2x
Platform
Tokens For Sale
120M
Fully Dilluted Valuation
$75M
Vesting
10% unlocked at launch. Linear vest for the other 90% over 12 months.

Moonsheet

ROI
Price
Market Cap
100X
$5
$0
50X
$2.5
$0
30X
$1.5
$0
20X
$1
$0
10X
$0.5
$0
5X
$0.25
$0
4X
$0.2
$0
3X
$0.15
$0
2X
$0.1
$0
1X
$0.05
$0